How do I get certified?
Step 1: Create a customer profile and agree to liability and candidate agreements
Click here to create your profile or login and follow the prompts to:
- Read and accept the Liability agreement and candidate guide.
- Purchase the exam (you must accept the above documents before you will be able to purchase the exam.)
Step 2: Complete the Coating Applicator Multiple Choice (CBT) Exam
This exam is computer based and is available at any Pearson VUE testing center.
Once the exam is purchased in Step 1, you will receive two emails:
- Authorization to Test Email
- Voucher Email (The Voucher email is your unique one time code to take the exam at a local Pearson VUE Testing center)
Get more information in the Step by Step Guide.
You must pass the written exam prior to moving to Step 3.
Step 3: Complete the practical exam
Once you have passed the computer based exam in Step 2, you will receive an email with instructions on how to schedule the practical exam.
- This exam is offered at multiple locations.
- You may choose between airless and conventional test methods, however each test site will only offer one option.
- The cost of the exam is $550 and paid directly to the test site/provider.
Upon successful completion of requirements, the candidate will be awarded a Certified Coating Applicator Certification.
Please contact email@example.com for more details
A Candidate Guide is available for reference. The candidate is required to review the guide prior to registering for the exam. Click here to view the guide.
Get Started Practical Exam - NII Authorized Test Sites